Wednesday, January 10, 2007

what else do i need?!


i'm going to try and maintain a blog while i'm abroad. i know that there are at least a few people that are interested in what's going on in my life. i'll def. be sending personal email and myspaces - but i thought this would be a good place for me to share stories, and post pictures, of what's going on across the pond.

for those of you that don't know, i'm moving to Ireland for 4 months, and then the UK for 6 months. I've been in Norman,OK for the Fall 06 semester, going to school, so that I could qualify for a work visa. i can't believe I'm going thru with it, but there's no turning back now. i leave Jan. 16, I'm currently trying to figure out what I need to pack - or to be more accurate: what I don't need to pack. Ugh. i wish i could bring my cat Lenny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should pack a larger liver, as it's Guiness with every meal!