Sunday, January 21, 2007

motherf*ck*r!!!...


that's how i feel right now... I'm sitting on the couch listening to AAR and HRC, and it reminds me why I don't listen to music very often. Even the music I love, makes me frustrated. I want to be in a band, everything else just feels like settling, and using up time, because I'm getting to old to be irresponsible and not making money, and all that other bullshit.

anyway, my day today was pretty good - i'm still living on american time - staying up to til 4 am (it's doesn't help that's when my friends in the US are online and can chat), but I've been getting up fairly early anyway. Today I got up at noon, made a omlette with cream cheese and red pepper, washed the dishes and then did a quick clean of the bathtub so i could take a shower. Then I watched 3 episodes of Battlestar Galactica so that I would be caught up to the current episode. My roommates are into BSG as well, and we all want to watch the newest episode, but I had to fill myself in. They're are impressed with my BSG trivia knowledge - not sure if that's a good or bad thing... Later Al came over, and he, Pete, Ethna (sp?) and I rode our bikes into town for Japanese food. 10 euros for fried rice and tofu - but it was good entertainment. :) Afterwards we came back to the house and watched LIttle Miss Sunshine - now I'm trying to convince myself to go to bed, since I have an appt. tomorrow morning at USIT (the work abroad place.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheer up Chicka! I love ya!