Thursday, January 11, 2007
Never had a surprise party before...
until tonight! Sarah got all my friends together at Hideaway Pizza, for a little going-away get together. When I first walked in and saw everyone at the table, I was completely confused as to why Kelly, and Justin, and Kyle, and Marc, and Meredith and kids were all eating together. What a coincidence that they were there eating at the same time my family and I were there. "Oh!, Is this for me?", I asked. It was great, I'd wanted to get everyone together, but hadn't thought about it enough to make it happen - so thanks Sarah! And thanks to everyone mentioned above (and Jeff and Sam) for showing up, and thanks to my mom and dad for buying us food. I'm feeling homesick already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was a pleasure to watch you be surprised.
I remember trying to have a surprise birthday party for you, but I don't think you were really surprised.
Post a Comment