
thanks for the "happy b-day" messages Mom! - 2 days later and they're stil trickling in. i spent the day cleaning the bathroom (i discovered it works really well to mop the tub and walls - they were covered in that nasty black mold, that grows in old, damp, bathrooms, and then I played Risk with Sarah and some friends for 5 hours. Nothing like a little world conquest to get one's mind off turning another year older.
Last night a big group of us went out for Japanese food - Sarah and I decided to make it our birthday dinner (even tho it was a day late) and when we ordered dessert, I asked the waiter if he had a candles in the kitchen.
"Yes", he said, "Who's birthday is it?".
"Ours!", we replied.
"Oh right, of course."
When dessert came out, all the lights in the restaurant went off, and our waiter brought out our sticky toffee pudding, with 2 candles. Everyone at the table went along with it and sang happy birthday. YAH!
Sarah leaves today. :(
1 comment:
This picture just makes me miss you more. I've already said it but Happy Birthday!
I leave for Chicago (visit) in 9 days! YIPPIE!
Post a Comment