.jpg)

(these photos of me in front of Trinity College, as well as the "risk" photo below are by Peter Conway!)
Yah! The temp agency called tonight and said I have a job starting tomorrow - perfect timing since Sarah just left this afternoon! I'll be an adminstrative assistant at IDA Ireland.
"IDA Ireland (Industrial Development Agency) is an Irish Government agency with responsibility for securing new investment from overseas in manufacturing and internationally traded services sectors. It also encourages existing investors to expand and develop their businesses."
The office is close to my house, and I get there by walking or riding my bike along a canal with swans in it - not bad.
Tonight Pete and I went for a bike ride so he could show me how to get to my new place of employment, and then we were going to take some photos. It didn't last long - it was cold and windy, Pete set up the tripod, the wind blew it over, it broke, end of photo shoot. I feel a little bad about it because I saw the tripod tipping over, but my sloth-like reflexes refused to reach for it. On the brightside, the camera wasn't attached yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment