Saturday, May 1, 2010

sunken inns, full moons and long exposures

i'm working in Long Island for the next few weeks on a reality tv show. most of my time is spent at work, but we do occasionally get some time to explore. when i first arrived, on the ride to the corporate housing that the crew is staying in, I noticed an abandoned building that looked like it's either sunk into the lake, or been flooded. i'd wanted to check it out, so the other night, inspired by the full moon, we headed over there. of course as soon as we arrived i chickened out about trying to go inside, however i did take a few cool pics outside.






On a completely different note, today I went to a baseball game at Yankee Stadium. I found it to be incredibly boring and left before the 5th inning, but I'm glad I went. Now I can say I've been to a Yankees game.

2 comments:

NJRR said...

We want to know how much your ticket to the game was. Tell all kiddo.

maggie said...

the ticket was free. i got it from a producer on the show. if i had paid for it, i probably would have stayed the entire game. (I think the tix would have been $12.00)