Elaine and Stephanie came to visit for a week... we had a great time. We didn't do as much touristy stuff as I had planned, but we stayed busy regardless - walked around Central Park in the rain, ate Indian food, drank LOTs of vodka, danced all over Brooklyn (and were recognized a couple days later for our sweet dancing skills). For our pre-4th of July celebration, we went to Coney Island, and saw the Brooklyn Cyclones play, (Brooklyn's minor league baseball team), ate Carvel's icecream and hot dogs, and watched fireworks from the beach.

Speaking of dancing, I found some pics of The Juan Maclean music video that I was in. I haven't seen the finished product, but it was a fun day, and I'm sure the video is gonna end up awesome.

We took a family vacation to North Carolina... it was really nice. I wish we didn't have to wait another year to do it again.
Last weekend I went to Robert Moses Beach state park - a beautiful, empty beach - but way too long of a journey. I need to find a close beach that I can go to since I'm currently unemployed.
1 comment:
i can't wait to see that video!
Post a Comment