Tuesday, April 15, 2008

a shot of JD straight from the bottle please...

my email to sarah tonight:

"holy smokes.

Petty Cash and their famous friends.

First two members of Suffrajett got up and sang a song with them.

THEN Butch Walker got up and sang a song with them (He's so cute, and my new band boy crush)

THEN motherfuckin PINK got on stage and sang "Freefalling." Later in the evening I accidentally elbowed her in the stomach as she walked by me. She said "sorry", I said "sorry", she said "sorry" again. Having completely turned around to apolgize by this point I saw who it was and said "sorry, sorry sorry!", while attempting to remain cool.

And to top it off, the singer of Petty Cash is also in H20 and is really hot. (i was probably most excited about this, although my attempt to talk to him did not go as smoothly as i would have liked).

It was pretty cool.

I would guess the downstairs capacity to be about 100.... E and I were practically standing on the stage.
Oh yah, the bass player from K's band used to be in Red Animal War - and he recognized me!....kinda.

don't be sad you missed it, we'll do it again."

this video of PINK is from my crappy phone... but it's all I got.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so much cooler than me! Pink? I mean come on, you got to touch her? Nice I would have probably given her a hug if I elbowed her. Nice this makes me want to get out more to shows. Just wish I had someone to go with. : (