It's been quite a while since I've posted anything - I guess it just seems like life is back to normal, and doesn't really warrant regular blogging. Ironically, I've received 3 journals as gifts this year, so I guess somebody thinks I need to be writing down my life.
Quick rundown of the last 2 months:
I arrived in Los Angeles on New Year's eve - Sarah and I were hoping being in LA would make the New Year more exciting - but it didn't.
Sarah hired me for a few days on Celebrity Fit Club. I worked as a production PA and an art dept. PA. It was kinda fun and I made enough money to allow my to be unemployed for the next month.
On Jan 18, our roommate Mike got hit by a car while riding his bike to work - He's been in the hospital since with brain trauma - so mine and Sarah's month off pretty much consisted of hanging out at the hospital everyday. We didn't get to go snowboarding, or travel anywhere - oh well. We saved some money I guess,
Birthday - nothing exciting.
Now I've started a new job working as a Post PA for a reality show for CBS - hopefully it won't get cancelled and I'll have a job thru May. Then maybe New Zealand?
I working on a video of my trip to Iceland - maybe I'll eventually finish it, and can post it here.
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment