I went to see The Bravery last night - it was great. I was not disappointed. The support band was good too - The Cinematics from Glasgow. The venue was nice - not too big, and I managed to push myself up front for the last song.
On the way home, with nothing to write on, I sent myself a text to post on this blog. Here it is:
"I thought it would be a good idea to record my thoughts on the tube.
Why hav a 4th pint when just going home?
Why do goth girls like red eyeshadow?
Why did I just tell *** I have a crush on one of his friends?
Oh no.
That 4th pint just hit me.
Great now I have the hiccups.
I hate the tube when alone and drunk but The Bravery was worth it.
3 min. til Hammersmith and City via Barking"
I went to Dublin this last weekend to get my suitcase - nothing happened worth mentioning, except I'm glad I won't be going back for a long while.
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that's hilarious. i'm glad you had fun at the show. see you soon!!
Post a Comment